Change your life, change the world.
Are you passionate about health and nutrition? Do you have a story to share? Do you have a burning desire to help people? Do you really want to make a real impact?
Watch this short video.
Becoming a certified holistic health coach will allow you to work one-on-one with clients on issues related to their health, nutrition and lifestyle.
Ultimately, you will provide the guidance and support that they need to make sustainable changes in their diet, exercise routine, relationships, daily practice and career. You will be able to see the results of your health coaching as your clients become happier and healthier.
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition® –
The world’s leading nutrition school.
The mission of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is to “play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.”
The Health Coach Training Program is a year-long online course specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness. Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition, launching a meaningful new career, or even changing the world, Integrative Nutrition will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Integrative Nutrition’s comprehensive curriculum covers over 100 dietary theories and combines counseling techniques with real-world business training. Its unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health.
With Integrative Nutrition’s innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to build a thriving health coaching practice, transform your own health and happiness, and change the world.
Choose IIN and study with the world’s top nutrition experts.
IIN students are inspired by experts who are at the forefront of wellness. These distinguished speakers are the leading doctors, PhDs, researchers and authorities in nutrition today. You will learn from the best of the best, and the nutrition theories they teach will give you a broad palette of information to draw from when you start working with your own clients as an Institute for Integrative Nutrition® health coach. Paired with our online course, you will receive exclusive lectures and training from these experts and friends of Integrative Nutrition.
Just a few of the experts:
- Walter Willett, MD: Chair of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health
Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health as well as the author of Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy: The Harvard Medical School Guide to Healthy Eating.
- Andrew Weil, MD: Director of Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona
A best-selling author whose books include: Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimal Health. Dr. Weil is a Harvard Medical School graduate and world-renowned expert on medicinal herbs, mind-body interactions and healing systems. He also started the Integrative Medicine program at the University of Arizona.
- Deepak Chopra: World leader in the field of mind-body medicine
A holistic healer and author of more than 50 books translated into over 35 languages. Deepak is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and one of Time Magazine’s “Top 100 heroes and icons of the century” and “the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.”
The school and program.
STUDY WHENEVER AND WHEREVER
- As a student, you’ll gain access to the exclusive IIN education app full of video and audio courses
- An online community available 24/7
- Social media discussion groups to learn from classmates around the world
- Live events featuring the world’s leading health experts
- Invigorate your health, live your passion, and design a life you love.
- Enrolling at Integrative Nutrition is the fastest way to transform your life, health, relationships, and career. IIN students come to Integrative Nutrition to learn about nutrition and receive countless other benefits through our life changing curriculum.
- We’re not just a school. We’re a movement.
WORK AS A HEALTH COACH
- Create a career out of your passion for health, wellness, and helping others.
- As a Health Coach, you will be paid for helping others live healthier, happier lives.
- Health Coaches work flexible hours:
- In private practice at gyms, spas, and wellness centers alongside doctors and nurses as entrepreneurs in the health space
- Dietary Theories
- Primary Food
- Deconstructing Cravings
- Crowding Out
- Energetics of Food
- Food/Mood Connection
- Autoimmune disorders
- Blood sugar & glucose
- Digestive system
- Thyroid health
- Genetic influence on diet
MODERN HEALTH ISSUES
- American Health Crisis
- Food/Mood Connection
- Government Policies
- Organic vs. Non-Organic vs. Local Foods
- Emotional Eating
- School Food
How do you know if becoming a certified health coach is for you?
A gut feeling, an inner voice, a need to do something new. If you’ve ever wanted to make the switch and work in the wellness industry, becoming a Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor is the first step to developing a thriving business and the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for.