No refined sugar, flour, grains, gluten, dairy, artificial crap
Valentines Day is just not right without chocolate. I’m making this for my husband today!
We love making our own sweets at home. It’s easy, fun, and we know exactly what the ingredients are.
For this amazing recipe for chocolate crepes, I used coconut milk, but you can substitute for almond milk too. Crepes are best when eaten right away. So throw in your favorite fruits and dig in!
I hope you had a fun V-Day with your loved ones!
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup organic cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ⅛ cup coconut milk (1/4 cup for a thinner consistency)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of pink salt
- optional: coconut flakes and cinnamon
- Whisk everything together ingredients. Pour about ¼ cup batter into a non-stick pan (over medium heat). Cook for about a 1-2 minutes until the edges get crispy.
- Stuff with bananas and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
- Best when devoured immediately.