Ever since I moved in to our new house, I’ve been eyeing my neighbor’s apple trees. Like a hawk.
One day I just decided to just reach up and “borrow” one so I can put them in my juicer.
I mean, she never eats them! In fact the branches hang over in our yard and litter the ground with the apples. What a waste, right? So actually I’m doing her a favor by picking them!
I’m not sure what type of apples they are but they’re quite delicious in my juice. Apples are KEY to naturally sweetening green juices.
If you’re new to juicing, make sure you read my short and comprehensive guide to juicing here.
The combination of apples and oranges is amazing. It will mask any green flavor that you would get from kale. Make this juice today and reap the health benefits!
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 cups baby kale (or 5 regular size kale)
- 3 oranges
- 4 celery
- **organic when possible, otherwise peel the skin off
- Put kale and celery in your juicer.
- Peel oranges and apple and add them next.
- Put some ice cubes in, enjoy and do a happy dance!